Ok, so I'm going to give this blog thing a try. My friend, Andrea, does this and I love to read up on what her little boy is doing.
The girls went to the doctor today. Two girls, six shots, one Mommy. It did not go well. There were way too many tears for one Mommy to fix. Claire was very sad when Kate got her shots, she cried and said, "Oh, Kate!" Too cute. My little Claire weighs in at 23 lbs 4oz (25th percentile). Kate...12lbs 2 oz (90th percentile).
The girls went to the doctor today. Two girls, six shots, one Mommy. It did not go well. There were way too many tears for one Mommy to fix. Claire was very sad when Kate got her shots, she cried and said, "Oh, Kate!" Too cute. My little Claire weighs in at 23 lbs 4oz (25th percentile). Kate...12lbs 2 oz (90th percentile).
1 comment:
I can't wait to read it! You will have fun with your blog!
Post a Comment