Claire received a pair of sparkly pink ballet slippers as a birthday gift from Josh's Great Aunt Donna yesterday. She wore them all night long and even to Sam's, where she received a compliment on her pretty shoes (which by the way are 2 sizes too big). This morning She had to put them on with her pj's to go to Grandma's house. She also insisted upon wearing her "cool" belt. She was quite the site. If I can figure out how to attach a picture I will add a picture of Claire in her new shoes.
UPDATE...I just talked to Grandma and Claire insists upon wearing her "pretty" shoes to school. She is going to be the prettiest girl at parent's day out.
UPDATE...I just talked to Grandma and Claire insists upon wearing her "pretty" shoes to school. She is going to be the prettiest girl at parent's day out.
1 comment:
Too cute! Can you believe how much personality they have at 2??
Post a Comment