So we thought we would be good parents and take the girls to the park on a beautiful Sunday morning. They were having a great time running around, then, it happened. Josh and I both saw it happen. Claire was running and then all of a sudden tripped on her own feet and flew towards the bottom step of the staircase going up to the slides. She hit her face on the bottom step. She hit it HARD. Of course , she started crying. I ran to pick her up and after one look knew that we were on our way to the emergency room. We got to the hospital and they saw her right away. They glued her cut (all the way to the tissue under the skin) shut and we were on our way. Well, it didn't go quite that nicely, but I will spare you the details. The first two pictures were taken the night it happened and the one on the bottom was taken the next morning. She was such a brave girl. I think she handled it better than I did!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww. Poor Baby.
Glued it?? What happened to stitches....
Post a Comment