Friday, November 30, 2007

Wedding Fun




Claire and I went to a wedding on Friday night. During dinner she was a little restless, so I started to second guess my decision to bring her. But...once the music started she was having the time of her life! She started off dancing on the carpet right next to the dance floor, and slowly made her way out there. She asked Mommy, Aunt Megan, Grandma T, and even Grandpa T to dance with her, of course, Grandpa just went out there to watch her. By the end of the night she was making "snow" angels on the dance floor with the other kids. When the DJ stoped the music to make some announcements she said, "I want music." She had so much fun dancing that she didn't want to stop and eat her cake, and after I put her coat on she ran back out on the dance floor for one more dance!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Michelle, I wanted to tell you i really like your haircut. Its very cute!